The Collection Chevy Chase
A unique, Metro-accessible venue of eclectic retail and dining offerings, The Collection is an essential destination in the Chevy Chase and Friendship Heights communities.
The Collection is prominently situated on Wisconsin Avenue along the Washington, D.C.-Maryland border in the affluent neighborhoods of Chevy Chase and Friendship Heights.
Proximity to Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales and dense concentration of area retail, including: Tiffany & Co., Cartier, Whyte House Monograms and Clyde’s.
- Directly adjacent to Chevy Chase/Friendship Heights Metro Station
- Wide pedestrian friendly streetscape with two exciting urban parks for public enjoyment
- Ample parking spaces
- Arthur Murray Dance Studio
- Capital One Bank
- Capital Laser & Skincare
- Chevy Chase Florist
- Clyde’s Restaurant
- Giant Food
- Merritt Gallery
- Potomac Pizza
- The Kindred Cup
- Tiffany & Co.
- Whyte House Monograms
REBRANDING THE COLLECTION
The Chevy Chase Land Company is reimagining The Collection to create a more vibrant destination. As part of this effort we will be making a number of changes:
Exterior Facades & Signage
- Unique storefronts
- Varied signage
- Enhanced wayfinding
- New lighting
- Warmer materials, greener spaces, inviting seating options
- Increased outdoor restaurant seating
- New tiered plaza
Pedestrian & Circulation Improvements
- New rotary entrance
- 2-way internal retail promenade
- New crosswalk on Wisconsin Circle
Construction is scheduled to begin in 2017, with completion approximately one year later. We expect to begin announcing our new, carefully curated tenants over the next few months.